Friday, August 26, 2011

Building The Blog Roll Here For Diablo 3 Bloggers

Diablo 3 Blogs

I am in the process of building the blog roll here at Diablo 3 Gold Tips.  I would like to add a nice sized blog roll here for both my own reading and researching purposes as well as providing a nice list of resources for all of my Diablo 3 fans and readers.  So help me out and leave a comment on this post.

Please leave links or URLs of Diablo 3 related sites that you feel should be included in any good Diablo 3 blog listing.  I will check each and every one of them out and add the ones that I feel will be worthwhile for the Diablo 3 Gold and Cash earning community.

Thanks for your assistance.

Don't forget to get your Pre-Orders In For Diablo III.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mate,

    A bit of early game speculation and reading material here. Hopefully more robust as Beta is released.

    http://mmo-ney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate! Got your site added to the blog roll. Please return the favor when you start a blogroll for your site.

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would gladly take part of you'r blogroll if you feel my blog is worth it ;)

    http://diablogoldguide.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    This sounds like a good idea. My site isn't about D3 per se, but I have posted D3-related content and I do intend for D3 to be a large segument of the site.

    Cheers,
    Steve

    http://bestpcgamestips.com/diablo-3-release-date

    ReplyDelete

Diablo Statue - Diablo III